C&L

C&L

Thursday, January 21, 2016

Nana time

First of all my little baby got his first haircut and I am so proud of him. He did so good and now he looks even MORE like his dad. I was nervous how he would react, but he sat in the car(seat) thing and took it like a man. haha





Here it is all spikey, like his dad!





The last couple days have been busy. Picked up my mom on Tuesday and we got to go out to lunch and had a good time. On Wednesday I went to my workout class at church and mom came with. She really liked the church and she got to read the book, "You and Me Forever" while I was in class. It's the book Craig and I are reading together as a couple for our bible study. It's a great marriage book. After that we went and met Rachel for lunch at Chilis. What happened to that place? It used to be good. It's just not the same anymore. First it was Applebees and now Chili's. They all suck now (in my opinion). It's been nice having mom here while Craig is out of town for work. We didn't even plan it this way, but it happened to work out really well!!
Nana reading to M. 


Today we met Hannah and the clan (Riley, Liam and Caleb) at Catch Air. It was a cute place for kids. I really enjoyed myself and so did all the kiddos.













I have my appointment set up tomorrow for my HSG. It will help determine if my fallopian tube is working properly and see if I need any more tests. I really hope everything goes smooth. I'm so glad I can get it done and put my mind at ease.


Praying for my mother in law this week as she is recovering from surgery. Love you Kim mom and praying you are feeling well.



Love you all



No comments:

Post a Comment