C&L

C&L

Friday, January 27, 2017

Chunky cheeks

I feel like she has gained 3 pounds since she was born. She has such Chunky cheeks and looks so big now. Time needs to slow down.
We had such a nice day on Wednesday. It was 70 degrees out. We met two mom's at story time and played outside after. I can't believe Noelle is getting sunshine on her face in January. It's been so great to get out with these two. When we stay home everyone gets a little crazy.
Yesterday Meg came over and dropped off dinner. She brought us a chicken pot pie. It was fun to see her little girl and for her meet Noelle.
I feel so great this morning. Noelle slept in her bassinet all night and woke up twice. I had atleast three hours each time. I've had to sleep with her to get that long aloft a stretch so it was so nice to sleep separate.
Micah is doing better with potty training. He will pee on the potty and keep his pants dry. The pooping thing may take a bit longer but I'm positive he'll be ready for school in September. I will be going to an open house this Sunday to try and enroll him in a three day program.
Also Micah knows all too much about mommy pumping and tried to do it himself. Too funny
Happy Friday to everyone!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment