C&L

C&L

Saturday, January 14, 2017

It's 75

It was 75 degrees today. Can you believe it? We all went to the park and got some fresh air. This is actually the second day we went. Yesterday I took both kids by myself to the park too. I couldn't let this nice weather pass without getting outside. And poor Micah has been stuck inside with a newborn for the past 2 weeks. I knew I needed to go and I was determined.

Last night was rough.  I almost gave up for a bit. I was up from 5-7 am with a fussy baby. I can't tell you what was wrong. I think she needed to poo, but who knows. Later on in the morning she did have a massive explosion so that could have been the issue. I barley got 5 hours of sleep and that's broken up. Needless to say you didn't want to get on my bad side. Also Micah hear her crying and got up around 615am and made for an emotional day for him too. When we finally got outside all our worries seemed to fade away and melt into the sun. What a beautiful day! Noelle loved it too. I tried to catch a picture of her smiling but couldn't whip my phone out fast enough.

A cute story from yesterday: I was showing Micah a video of my cousin who posted him singing, "it is well" on facebook. He asked me what he was doing and I told him he was singing about God. Then Micah looked at me and said,"I love God." Woah. I wasn't ready for that. I was so surprised I didn't know how to respond. I wanted to leap off the couch and say Yay!!! I love him too. But I kept my cool and told him how much God loves him too. This little boy is so smart.  I pray that he always loves God and follows his path for his life.

Happy Saturday everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment