C&L

C&L

Friday, January 6, 2017

Photo shoot

I was really nervous about the photo shoot but all went well. Noelle was amazing. Never cried once😆 She ate a little bit in between pics and of course slept alot. She woke up for the last part of the shoot which was pretty cool for her eyes to be open. I'm so happy with the photos. We just got a sneak peek and I'm so in love.

Micah had mixes emotions. First he was excited and then got sad when we were mostly taking pics of her. He decided to do a few cute ones and actually had a genuine smile which made me so happy. A few times he gave the photographer the stink eye and I was surprised.  So was she! She also said sometimes she never gets a photo with the siblings so Micah Did better than most!

Today Craig is taking Micah to see a movie. I think they are seeing Secret Life of Pets.  Hopefully it's cute! They went to the dollar theater again in case he doesn't want to watch the whole thing.

Tomorrow everyone is preparing for snow. I don't believe it until I see it. Atleast we have no plans and can stay inside. Looks like we'll have to wait another week to see Rachel and the boys. She is still coughing and can't seem to shake it. So sad. We've had Liam's present forever!! Haha

Here are some photos I've taken since the last post and some from the photo shoot😄

No comments:

Post a Comment