C&L

C&L

Sunday, January 22, 2017

No time

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. It's so tough to have a minute to post and now there's so much to write about I don't know where to start.

I will just say this week went by fast again. My little girl is one month tomorrow. I can't believe it. She's getting so big. Today we went to church for the first time since she was born.  She did really good. I put her in a dress because I couldn't resist.

I ordered her birth announcements and got all our photos back. They are so precious!

This past week I went out with n oyster kids almost every day. We even made it to mops. It was so nice to get out and go to the park/mall/chickfila. Micah is doing pretty good. Sometimes had meltdowns but for the most part loves his sister still.

Rachel and the boys came over yesterday and Hannah visited today. I asleep had all the neighbors over on Friday night. It was really busy weekend...but we stayed home most of the time since it was raining out.

I'm getting a little bit more sleep and she is doing well at night. I'm not eating pizza right now since she seemed fussy everytime I did. But otherwise I'm eating whatever I want.

We have lots of people still bringing food and helping us out and I'm so grateful.

Also my parents are coming in about 2 weeks so that's something else to look forward too!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment