C&L

C&L

Thursday, January 12, 2017

"I'll take care of you "

Ok, so I know it won't always be like this but Micah has been the sweetest brother the last few days. Yesterday he came in my room and peeked in the bassinet and saw his sister sleeping. I then hear him whisper, "I love her." It was just so sweet and so genuine. My heart lept out of my chest and I was so happy. However I laid in bed bc I was still so tired. Haha

This morning Craig had to go back to work and Micah was ready. He told us he was going to take care of his sister. He kept saying, "don't worry Noelle, Micah is here and will take care of you." I mean seriously? I can't get enough of his sweet heart. He really loves her. Kisses and touches her head everytime he sees her. Right now I trust him with her.

So this past Sunday Hannah came over with Riley and brought us lunch. She then went to the store for me and cooked us dinner! What a blessing that was. And Riley and Micah never get to play alone. So it was a sweet time for them too. Here's the sad part. Rachel is still coughing and we don't know when she will be able to see Noelle. I mean even meet her:( so sad. Pray for her to stop coughing and feel better so she can see her little niece. 

Leslie is coming over shortly and we are excited to have visitors!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment