C&L

C&L

Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Birthday BOY

I can't believe my first baby is 3. I asked him what he wanted to do and he said go to the "jumpy place" and of course it wasn't open. So I was going to take him to Chickfila for lunch, but couldn't get him out of the house. It's becoming harder to get clothes on him and get him out if he's not on board. So we stayed home and made cupcakes and decorated the house for his "Party" at the house. He kept talking about his party and this year I wasn't having one for him. So I decided to invite the neighbors over for cupcakes. We were supposed to go to the pool, but it wasn't a pretty day. I love this neighborhood. I can have a mini party and do barely anything.  We took lots of videos yesterday since it was just us. I hope everyone enjoys watching him open presents and seeing his decorations in the morning. Thank you to everyone who sent him a gift! It's so thoughtful.








You would think I tried to trick him with crazy candles....nope. These are regular, non joke, easy blow out candles. I'm not sure when he stopped being able to blow out candles. He was so good at it last year. It was too funny. I wasn't expecting it at all. 

I finally got a pic of both of them yesterday afternoon. They were so cute together....they always are. She always looks for her brother. I mean she is obsessed with him. 







These pics are from the weekend. Hannah stayed over and my neighborhood has a pool party. It was so much fun and a beautiful day outside. 
















We can't wait to see our GrandPERE and GrandMERE tomorrow. woohoo. We've been telling Micah about it for so long.  Can't wait for our time together. So glad Craig is taking off work for their visit. 

Love you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment