C&L

C&L

Friday, May 19, 2017

New du and a new outlook

I did it. I cut it all off. It was like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders (literally). So much hair was cut off my head this morning and I couldn't be happier. Yes, I love my hair, but it was time. I need to regrow it and get it back to its luscious locks. It was so dry and unruly. I couldn't do anything with it and it was really getting to me. Even putting it up in a bun was hurting my head. So now I'm a new person and I'm ready for new challenges.

 Woah.. look at all that hair. Looks pretty on the floor, but it was time for a chop! Hope Craig still loves me. LOL He hates when I cut my hair. The best part was that she came to MY house and I got my hair cut in my own kitchen. Seriously!!! She is a friend from MOPS and I was so lucky that I could get my hair done on a Friday afternoon!


Sorry it's been so long. I've had a few complaints that I'm not keeping up my blog ((GARY!!) but I love that you all read it. It really makes me feel good.

Here we go. This sign was put in our yard on Saturday and it has really made me sad. Everything is happening so fast. We are getting kicked out of this neighborhood, but it's not just that. It's a family, it's friends, it's every day/night playing and drinking wine and having girl night with friends that live across the street. There's nothing that can buy that. SADNESS. So we are still not for sure what we are going to do. We have been waiting for a sign one way or another. Really trying to keep our eyes and our hearts open to what God has in store for us.



Here's what I know. There's a good chance we could be going back to Dallas. No offers yet, but a little bird may have given us the information. Until we get the offer, it's still up in the air. So we may rent here, or move to Hannah's. The worst part is people coming to look at this house and walking through at all times of the day. It has really given me a bit of anxiety that I don't usually have. The biggest problem is people who are hours late or don't show at all. GRRR

My mother's day started out with my neighbor and friend Betsy. She was leading worship and I was singing in the choir. This Sunday (21st) I'm leading again and I'm so excited. I'm definitely not as nervous this time.
 After a long morning at church we headed to lunch at a place called The Crafty Hog. It has an area for kids right by tables outside with sand and toys. Micah is in his own heaven and we get to eat. He eats really well there too. So it was a nice day of church and brunch.

This week I was supposed to stay with my sister from Monday-Wednesday since Craig was out of town, but it fell through since the boys got sick. Micah and I went to the Children's Museum on Tuesday with Noelle. It was our first time there since she was born. It was a lot of work, but lots of fun too. Wednesday we decided to go out to Suwannee and spend the night with Rachel to give the boys a few days to recover. Hannah, Caleb, Micah, Noelle and I went to Cracker Barrel for brunch. It was delicious and the boys ate up their blueberry pancakes with no questions!!



 Looks like Micah may work at UPS too one day.

Quick video of Micah getting it done!!
They loved the rocking chairs and playing checkers.

Micah didn't sleep very well at Rachel's house. It was the first time he cried for me and wanted me to hold him. I think he was just overly tired, but I had to pay for it. I think we will still try and have one more sleepover before we move.


I'm telling you this little girl is living up to her name with flying colors. So joyful and sweet!! Loves to be around people and especially her cousins and aunties!!

Soon she will be meeting her GRANDMA for the first time!! We are so excited for them to come see these two cuties. To celebrate BIG brother turning 3 and little sister turning 5 months!! So much to celebrate and try not to think about all the stress about moving for a few days. 

Micah did have an accident in his pants yesterday. I still need to encourage him to go to the potty. Today he's done good though. He told me he wouldn't go in his pants again. So at least he understands and is willing to try. 
This boy is tough some days, but he has such a great heart. I love that about him. He really cares for others and wants to be someone people love. He's a people pleaser. (takes after me) Thankful I don't have to worry about him hurting other kids.  Today the hair stylist brought he almost 2 year old and Micah just took care of him and played with him like he knew him forever. He is a very talented social little boy!

Love you all!!









No comments:

Post a Comment