C&L

C&L

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Visits

Things are coming up so fast. My mind is spinning and I don't know what to be doing. Seems like I need to pack up my life but I don't know where to start. It's May and we have so much going on. Next week Craig is leaving for a few days and I'm gonna stay with my sister. Then my in laws are coming to stay.  It's good to keep my mind off of the fact that we will be out of this house by the end of June. And it will be here so soon.

I mean I need to start packing everything. It's so sad though. I really don't want to leave yet. I have such great neighbors and the summer is the best part with the pool. Ugh. I think our plan is to live with Hannah until we figure out our lives.

Maybe Hannah and I could actually get out on our own and do something while the other watches the kids. Haha that's a ton of kids though. Noelle is kind of stuck to my hip..she goes with me everywhere. She's just such a good baby and I know what she needs and usually she just needs me😁😊

We had a crazy weekend. Weiner wagon on Friday.  Saturday we had neighborhood party. Sunday we went to the Braves game. It was so fun to take Micah to the stadium. He was so excited to be with us and took it all in. It was an exhausting weekend but I wouldn't change a thing!!

Yesterday Micah checked out a book at the library for the first time. We had fun with our neighbors there and at the train slide after. Got a couple pics with it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment