C&L

C&L

Sunday, July 27, 2014

2month check up

2 months already!!

This may not look like a big difference to you...but to me he looks so much chunkier. I just love it. He weighed in at 12 lbs 3 oz which is the 45 percentile, his height is 24 inches and is in the 87 percentile and lastly his head is 15 and a half inches which is 78 percentile. So here's the thing, when I take him out with other moms who have 2 month old babies he is always the biggest. In my mind he is in the 90th percentile in the Plano area...haha. For the past two nights he has slept from 8:30 p.m. until 6 a.m. I really hope keeps at this. He is smiling and playing so much more during the day now and it's great. 
Today was our first time putting him into the nursery at church. We actually could sit through the whole sermon. I was still worried, but they said he did great. We fed him right before we went to make sure he would be happy.
I got a great email from Craig cousin's wife Bobbi about my blog. I know a lot of our family members read my blog and I'm so happy you all can feel like your in our lives. Thank you all for caring and keeping up with us. We so wish to be around you all and have little friend's for Micah to play with. Hopefully one day everyone will move here (hehe)


Things are definitely getting easier with Micah and I feel like Craig and I are starting to make time for one another again. It's time for us to get back to being husband and wife. It's funny because we like to watch the Bachelorette (tomorrow is the finale) and everyone is always looking for love and then they say they want kids and a family. I turned to Craig and said.. "Hunny, we are living the dream." Such a simple dream, but people everywhere are dying to have what we have. I have to say it's a great life. 
I don't know why I look like a vampire in this picture.. but I just love snuggling with this little man. I know when I have my second it won't be as easy to just lay with them and not have a care in the world. I'm trying to make these days memorable. 
Craig thinks I dress Micah preppy. I don't think there's anything cuter than a preppy little boy. You gotta teach them early to dress nice. NO pants hanging off the butt in my house!!
 My weeks have really gotten busy lately. I have Mommy yoga on Tuesday. Tuesday nights women's bible study. Wednesday is spirit moms, and the other days I usually make lunch plans with friends or play dates. It's been really awesome to have other moms surrounding me with love here. There are so many little boys being born Micah will have plenty of friends to play with!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment