C&L

C&L

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Handy

Look who loves to chew and suck on his hands!!He is so cute when he does this. He is self soothing himself this way. On Tuesday he was awake for the first time at Mommy and Me Yoga. Oh my goodness...he had a blast.He was up the entire hour and was looking around and I think even flirting with the four month old little girl next to us. She was actually the same weight as him. 

Last night he slept until 4:30 a.m. but of course we had the loudest and longest thunderstorm happen at 2 a.m. so almost had a good night sleep. 
I am washing the 50 pairs of cloth diapers right now because we are getting low on disposables. I think we are about to start using the cloth, but he is still pooping like 5 times a day. Glad we invested in a good washing machine. 

My sister is about to make the big move to Atlanta, GA. Maybe she will see Josh and Andi there. haha (Bachelorette) I'm really excited for her new journey. I know how hard it is to move and not know anyone and start all over again. Please be praying for her(Hannah) and her two cuties Averie & Riley, oh yes and her hubby Jason!! Love them

No comments:

Post a Comment