C&L

C&L

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Big Boy

I can't believe how big Micah is getting and he's only 2 months. On Friday we are going to the doctor to do some shots and we are so thrilled to find out his weight. I mean I really think he is 12 pounds now. He fits so nicely in his daddy's arms. I feel he's already gotten too big for me. Carrying him in his car seat is already breaking my back. hmmm... Atleast I will have some pretty awesome guns soon.

This morning we went to Mommy and Me yoga and again he slept the whole time...however he was up all morning playing until we left at 9:45 a.m. I really hate to brag and maybe he will change one day and I will regret saying this but he is the best sleeper. Last night I put him down at 8 p.m. and I heard him making noises till around 830. He didn't wake up until 5 a.m. this morning. I actually think he would have kept sleeping if I didn't open his door. I put him back down at 530 and he slept till 8 a.m. I guess we are doing something right. It's best if he gets a good nap during the day and then stays up most of the night before bed. Seems like he does the best.

He's waking up from his nap so I gotta run.

LOVE YOU GUYS

1 comment:

  1. Hi Liz!! So enjoying getting to know Micah through your blog! My Kyle is a week or so younger, so it has been fun to see the similarities and differences between the boys! I am also excited to see how big Kyle is at 2 months, like Micah, he is a big boy! Must be in the genes!! :) Enjoy him, TIME FLIES!!! :) Bobbi

    ReplyDelete