C&L

C&L

Friday, July 4, 2014

Happy 4th

Hey Everyone...Happy Birthday America.

It definitely feels like Saturday today. So glad to have Craig home this morning. Micah is taking a nap before we leave to go over my friend Calie's house. This morning we used Selsun Blue on Micah face because he has little red bumps everywhere. I was told by the nurse this is a form of cradle cap, but looks more like a heat rash to us. Anyways, he told us to use Selsun Blue on his face twice a week because he's producing too much oil and causing yeast to grow and that's why he has the bumps. They don't bother him at all thank goodness, I think they bother me more.

This past weekend we met up with Ashley and Cory Dye at my favorite place: Watters Creek. It was Sunday (my last day before diet) so I got to have my favorite Gelato. Ashley and Cory just love Micah, it's so cute. Here are some pics from Sunday.




Lotte seems to be warming up to Micah more these days. She is happy to see him when ever we get home and it's really cute. Also in the mornings she goes to his room when he's crying to make sure he's OK. I took this pic of them the other day (before lotte got her hair cut on Thursday- she looks better now!!)
We have a cute outfit for Micah's first fourth of July and I will be posting those pics on Monday (hopefully).  So happy to have a long weekend with my boys and little girl (lotte)!!!

Happy fourth everyone!! God Bless America

No comments:

Post a Comment