C&L

C&L

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Tummy time

We had some good ole tummy time yesterday and waited long enough after he ate so there was no spit up. He likes it for a couple minutes and then gets angry. It was fun while it lasted though. Last night he slept from around 6:30 until 12;45 a.m. I need to get him to move up to 9 p.m. and sleep until 3 a.m. During the day he is eating constantly so he can sleep longer at night. I have to say it was really nice to be able to have dinner with Craig last night. He slept and we got to eat together at the dinner table.

I was never a morning person when I was younger. I was one of those who could sleep until noon. These days I am loving my morning times. I really enjoy my coffee and watching the morning news with Mr. Micah or as Craig calls him Mr. Magoopy eyes or Magic Micah. We got to take a walk this morning before the temps were about to get too hot. I am trying to "lose" the baby weight and I want to start exercising more. And when I say lose weight I mean get toned.




These days I am wrapping Micah up in the swaddle blankets and even if he's awake and I know he needs a nap I put him down in his crib. Most of the time he falls asleep, but sometimes it takes awhile and he just grunts and makes noises. I am really so lucky to have such a good baby. He has been more needy lately, but he's a baby...haha of course he's needy.

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

SHOUT OUT TO MY FRIEND KATIE TURNLEY...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

love


No comments:

Post a Comment