C&L

C&L

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Car nursing

First time for everything. I have yet to nurse in public. Like I said, it's not something I desire to do but sometimes it's the easiest way to feed him. Always taking a bottle is a little stressful because I never have time to pump. Yesterday I met a friend and we went out to lunch. Micah woke up and was hungry. There really is no "good" place to nurse. I do like the mall because they have family bathrooms, but that's still not in public. After lunch I went in my car and nursed him. It was fine. No big deal. I need to figure out how to get better with the udder cover. My car has tinted windows, so it works out in my favor.

Today is Mommy and me yoga and again it's during his nap time so we will see if he wakes up to play. Last week we did some ab work out moves that really put me in my place. I was having a hard time doing these moves and so I need to work on it more than once a week.

Craig needed to write a parody to any song for a convention they are holding in October and change the words to be about AT&T Partner Exchange Program. On Saturday during Micah's nap we sat down and wrote new words to the song "Radioactive." It was actually a lot of fun. They will be making a music video and everything to go along with it. Stay tuned because I will hopefully get a copy and share it with all of you!!

I'm totally thinking about hiring a maid service to come clean my bathrooms. Does anyone know if they will just do bathrooms? I don't need my whole house. I just hate cleaning bathrooms. I'm sure no one "likes" it, but I just don't have time. It's sad that I am thinking of hiring maids...but sorry Mom I didn't get your clean freak jeans...hehe
Here's a pic of Micah when we went to the doctor. I never just leave him in his diaper, but thought I would snap a pic. Look at those feet!! haha His ears are starting to stick out more especially in his car seat. I keep telling him to put that ear away. I can't believe he has one ear like me and one like his daddy. Wonder if they will change when he gets older. 

Happy Tuesday Everyone!!

LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment