C&L

C&L

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Happy Boy

If this doesn't make you smile I don't know what will. Little Micah is finally starting to giggle and smile. I am ecstatic about his little laughs. He is the cutest little thing ever. My sister and Craig's sister and niece and nephew will get to see him at this stage and I'm so excited. He still loves to snuggle but gets in his moods where I can't put him down. He seems to be more content in the morning. I put him in his bassinet and he just laughs and giggles for a little while, but if I do that at night he cries. I think he's just a morning guy.

Yesterday we went to a Mommy and Me Yoga class. It was more like a Mommy Yoga class because he slept in the carseat the whole time. Ha I think he's a little too young for the class but it's nice to get out. Today I have MY doctor appointment to see if I'm all healed up. I feel really good so I'm sure everything is fine down there (even though I can't see it). LOL

I ordered some Fenugreek pills to help with milk production. I learned from a new friend who exclusively pumps to take this herb. I have enough milk for Micah right now but I would like to make extra to fill up bottles for the fridge to have when I go out. I really don't want to breast feed in public. I still don;t feel comfortable doing that. Not sure if I ever will.maybe with the second kid.

I feel so blessed with this little guy because I am not sleep deprived and he is a joy to take care of. I know it might get harder, but right now I feel so lucky because I can still take care of myself and take care of him. I've just heard so many bad stories about not having time to do anything for yourself and I have had time to take showers, go for walks, do my makeup, write in my blog and I feed good.
What more can I ask for?? I thank God for him everyday. I feel like he knows I am alone with no family around and is giving me an awesome experience so I don't go crazy : )

Love you all

Tomorrow night I will see my sister!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment