C&L

C&L

Monday, March 27, 2017

Lots to see

We took the kids to see houses on Saturday. It was a long day in the car, but we did stop at the park for an hour so Micah could run around. We saw about 5 houses. At the end we decided we needed to up our price range to get in the school district we want to be in.
Everything is still so blurry. I feel like we don't know what will happen in the future so it's really tough to make a decision right now. I love the house we are in but it's not in a good school district. However he won't be going to public school for another 3 years. That's a long time! So much to think about and pray about. I really am giving it to God. I almost don't want to look at houses until Craig finds a new job...but we don't have time. We might be living with my sisters if we get kicked out.
I'm so so so tired. Today I feel drained. Noelle woke up 3 times and it was a rough night. The night before she woke up once and it was awesome. I may just need to be better at a routine with her. I think I'm ready to put her into childcare at church! She's talking so much and cooing it's hard to keep her with us. She's so cute but we can't look at her or she starts talking. It's so hard to not look at her though!!

Birthdays are upon us and it feels like the summer is going to be here in a blink. Micah will be 3!! He's so big. I love this age. I had to buy a child lock door handle so he can't get out of his room. Now I tell him it's quiet/nap time and he had to stay in his room for atleast an hour. It's working pretty well so far. He's napped the last few days.

This week is pretty quiet. Just praying alot. Love that we have a God so big and strong that we don't have to worry about little things.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment