C&L

C&L

Monday, March 6, 2017

Weekend sleepover

Micah had his first sleepover at his cousins house. We weren't sure if it was going to happen since he's been sick. He still has a cough but otherwise feeling much better. Saturday we went over Rachel's house and stayed all day. Micah didn't take a nap till I left at 4ish. He then proceeded to fall asleep sitting up. Rachel had to lay him down...he is so stubborn sometimes. He really needs his naps still. I hope he stops fighting me on them soon and goes back to his routine. So I got a whole night just with noelle. I snuggled her and watched a movie. Craig and I got dinner out and he headed to a poker game. We didn't really know we would be toddler free until last minute.

Sunday we got to the early service and saw my announcements. It went well!! I thought I did pretty good for my first time back.

We ran to Aldi after and then I headed to meet Rachel at the park. It turned out to be a beautiful day outside. I was so happy for the sunshine.

When we got in the car to go home Micah had a serious meltdown.  He was so tired and sad to leave them. He just loves being with Liam and Caleb. Rachel said he wasn't even that much harder bc they all wanted to do the same thing and Micah just followed them.

I'm so glad Micah got time with his auntie. It's something we need to do more while we live by each other.

Craig was volunteering for my mops consignment sale at church and when he got home I went to drop off some stuff I'm selling. I hope I sell everything. I only had about 45 items. Mostly maternity stuff.

I don't know how the weekend flies by so fast. There really needs to be one more day!!

Good news. Noelle slept in her bed all night !!! She's also a magician because she escaped from her swaddle. I mean the whole thing was off of her. I was tired but very confused. I know 4 month sleep regression is around the corner but I am so grateful she loves her sleep!! She is such a happy baby and loved all the attention from her aunties this weekend.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment