C&L

C&L

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Sickness, sickness go away!!!

I can't take it anymore. Poor Micah can't get over this bug and it's making us both crazy. Whatever he got it was a nasty bug. I'm still praying none of us get it. Noellle has been a little more sneezy with snot, but I could just be seeing something that's not there. Yesterday Micah put his blanket on his sister. This is a big deal. This blankie is everything to him and I knew him sharing it means he really loves his sister. He shows her daily that he loves her. He is so gentle and always wants to love on her. It's been a hard week with him being sick. It just makes me realize how much he loves her because it's so hard for him to stay away.




On Tuesday Micah decided he didn't want to take a nap. I was so disappointed. It was a hard day and then I told him he would be going to bed at 7:30p.m. Well... he didn't even make it to 7pm before he passed out on me. It was a funny picture. He was sleeping on my lap and Noelle was nursing on the other side. If I could have taken a picture it would be one for the books!!
Poor guy. He then had to be put to bed right when Dad got home because he was so crabby. So Wednesday I made him take a nap. I was a little snippy with him and I felt bad, but I knew how important it was for him. Also I had to leave to do announcements when Craig got home so I couldn't leave him with two crazy kids. I had to punish him a few times before he finally went to sleep. When he woke up I tried my hardest to praise him and be so happy that he slept. I want him to associate sleeping with happiness. LOL I can't lose my naps yet!! They are the only way I can make it. Even if Noelle doesn't sleep the same time. I can at least hold her in my bed and rest. 

We have an appliance guy coming today to look at our fridge. I had a freak out moment yesterday because all of my breast milk started thawing in the freezer. I called my neighbor and she got her husband to come home and put my milk in their deep freezer. So thankful for awesome neighbors!!! I almost lost my whole stash. I would have cried!! Everything is ok and hopefully they can fix our fridge fast!

I hope the announcements I recorded went well. I haven't been in front of a camera in a long time, but it felt really good. I just don't like that I couldn't view it. I wanted to see what I looked like and if my hair was in the right place. HAHA. She said I will be on the rotation. Hopefully record announcements once a month. It's nice because it took about 25 minutes to record and I was back home within an hour.  I'm excited to get involved again. Next up.. I need to start singing. It's such a big commitment. I'm not sure how I could do it with breastfeeding, but I need to jump in before it's too late. 

I just want to say that having two is hard work, but I am loving every minute. I am so happy when Noelle coos at me. I just can't even tell you how much joy these two kids bring me. Some days I'm tired and I feel a little depressed, but most days I am happy to stay home and love on these babies. Soon it will be summer and we will be outside swimming!! I'm really excited to go to the pool again this year. Maybe even teach M how to swim. Looking forward to hopefully planning some vacations. We are looking to drive somewhere close. I want to go to the beach and play in the sand with these kids. 

Here is the video I took yesterday of us playing outside while Noelle slept in the van.



Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment