C&L

C&L

Saturday, March 18, 2017

Pee on the potty

Friday we met a friend at Chickfila and Micah told me he wanted to wear his underwear. I was really nervous about this. I didn't want to say no, so I just decided to bring extra pants and pull ups and be prepared. When we got to CFA I told Micah we needed to go potty right away. He told me he was really hungry for chicken. So we decided to order first and starting eating. I told Micah I needed to go potty and he said he did too. At this time my friend was there too so she could watch the baby. I put Micah on the big potty and he peed!! I was so happy and excited. It was no big deal. He acted like he had done this all the time. So after about 30 minutes of playing at the play place I started getting so nervous. I was scared to be the mom with a kid peeing on the slide and ruining it for everyone.  My friend saw Micah kind of clenching his legs together and I ran in and scooped him up and said...let's go potty. He peed AGAIN!!! It was a successful trip. No accidents and I was so proud. When we got home I had to put his pull up on for nap...which kind of stinks since he was doing so well.  When he got up we went to meet our lifegroup friends at a St. Patty's festival in downtown Smyrna. It was actually a ton of fun. We got to drink some beers and all the kids were playing together and it almost felt like we were out partying..but with kids. Probably the best time we've had going out with two kids. It helps that out friends have 4 kids ranging from 3 to 10 and are all obsessed with Micah. So someone always has him or is playing with him.








Today we have Liam's birthday party at 3 p.m. and hopefully Micah doesn't have a meltdown since it's right when he usually takes a nap. I'm sure he will push himself and then when we get in the car it will be H*LL!! so fun.

Wanted to share something M said the other day while we were at the table. We were eating and he said we should do this as a family. And I asked him if he wanted to have a family one day. He said Yes. I told him he could marry a girl one day and have kids of his own. Then he said, "I want to marry you one day," and my heart melted. I guess he does love me!! haha 

We are looking forward to getting some warmer weather next week. I need to start putting this little girl in dresses!!! I'm done with this long sleeve business. I have a cute easter dress for her that I bought before she was born. Hopefully it fits good. 

Good news. Grandpare and Grandmare are coming to visit for Micah's birthday!!! We are so excited to see them. Also found out that all his cousins will be gone for his birthday this year, so it all works out! 

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment