C&L

C&L

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Next move

We were surprised yesterday with a call from our real estate company we rent from. He told us the homeowners have decided to sell this house. At first they told us we could rent for another year...but I guess they changed their mind. So now we either have to buy the townhouse or move out by July 1st. This might be the first time we are being kicked out of a place. It has always been us telling people we are moving and this time it feels a bit different. We prayed about it last night and feel like we will be lead one way or the other. For now we are going to start looking at other houses in the area to see if there's something we like better with higher school ratings. Also, Craig is starting to apply for other jobs within AT&T. Most openings are in Dallas...so there's that option too. So much to think about and to worry about but I'm giving it to the Lord. He knows the plans he has for our family and we are praying that we see clearly what his plans are.

Sometimes you need a push to do something and this might be a good thing for our family. The last thing I want to do is move with a toddler and baby...but it is always worth it. It also makes you realize that things don't matter. All that matters is my babies go with me. I can leave all this behind and take my family with and I will be happy.

Please be praying for us and to know where and what to do next.  Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment