C&L

C&L

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Milestones

We have some big milestones to talk about this week. Micah pooped on the potty and Noelle is rolling over in  her crib and sleeping on her BELLY!! God knew I needed this little girl to be a roller. She is never on her head. It makes me able to sleep at night knowing she is tossing and turning and never on one spot too long. I love how mobile she is and still a pretty chunky little girl. I can't leave her alone anymore on the cushion in the living room though.



This is her on the extra cushion we had and I put it on the living room floor so she could do tummy time and lay on there. One day I came back and she was rolled onto the middle part of the black table...just chilling She wasn't mad or crying just in a totally different place. Of course my second baby would be mobile at 3 months old!!! haha I love it though. She keeps me on my toes and is such a bundle of happiness. This morning I was trying to get ready fast and get out the door, but she kept looking at me and smiling and cooing and it was so hard to put her down.  She is so much fun to be around and so lovable. I just want to hold her and snuggle her all day. 
  She's outside on a blanket chilling in the shade while brother plays.

As of right now she is sleeping on her belly in her crib. I'm a little nervous about it, but she's so strong and has a great protector.

Micah got out of the tub Sunday night and was naked running around. Next thing I knew he came and told me he pooped on the potty. This was a surprise because I had no idea. Craig and I checked his little potty and sure enough he had laid a huge deuce!! lol I was so happy and proud of him. I understand the naked potty training aspect now. It's just so hard to keep him naked. I am not a  big fan of staying home (surprise) so I feel he's making progress slowly. He was really excited because he got to open one of his presents for pooping. 

On Saturday we celebrated LIam's birthday part at Kid's UP. It was a ton of fun and Micah got to sleep over their house after. It wasn't even planned, but now he loves it. I love it too. It's such a sweet time to have with his cousins. Who knows how long we will be this close. You never know with out family when it's time to pick up and leave. 

Here are a few picks from the party.








Oh and the best part is dancing with Buzz!!

Thankful for these two little people in my life!!

God bless you all this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment