C&L

C&L

Monday, March 13, 2017

Rolling

Have you ever heard of a 2 month old rolling around? Well, that's what I have. How different can she be? I mean she looks a lot like her brother, but is already on the move. I don't think Micah even picked up his head very well at 5 months old. LOL She is moving so much and when I get her in the middle of the night she is somewhere completely different then where I left her. Wow...I don't know if I'm ready for this but I guess it's happening. She is still sleeping really well. Pretty much gets up and eats and plays for 20-30 mins and then sleeps for an hour or more. She's an easy baby so far. Makes me think about having one more..but I'm happy with just 2. 



We had the boys over this weekend so Rachel could run out and get Liam a present with Caleb. Micah loves his cousins so much. I'm so glad they get to see each other more. We are trying to make a better effort to get to each other's houses. This weekend we have Liam's birthday party. It's always fun to celebrate with cake and Micah loves birthdays. Who doesn't? 
We ran to the dollar store before they came over and grabbed some dino hats...but we called them dragons since the boys are into those right now. They ran around and were crazy all night and Micah slept great. Didn't even wake up till 8:20 for Daylight Savings time. 
Here is a little video of them:

And this is what we did before they left. Ran around to get all the energy out. I don't know why my sound doesn't work.



It's really cold this week so we are trying to plan things to do inside. Today we met a few friends at Champion kids and it was really nice. Micah was being so sweet and easy. I can't say everyday is like this..but it's usually good on Monday's because we've had the weekend to take a break from each other. We even went to the store around 1 p.m. and he stayed by me and helped me get the groceries. Even unloaded them onto the belt. I praised him as much as I could. I love when he's a fun helper. 

I will hopefully get a video of NJ rolling...but she likes to turn on her side. So I took a video and waited. I'm sure she will never do it while I'm recording.

She is such a happy baby. I really lucked out. She is so sweet and smiles at her brother all the time. He loves kissing her still and getting real close to her face. He really has been an awesome big brother. He had never once tried to hurt her or be mean to her. I'm still praying that doesn't happen until she can fend for herself. hah

Hope you all had a great weekend!!





Happy 5th birthday to Liam today!! We love you. He has become the sweetest little man. I'm so happy Micah has him as a role model.


No comments:

Post a Comment