C&L

C&L

Monday, June 30, 2014

Beer Baby

I am a believer in the wheat beer theory for milk production. I've only been doing it for two nights and I've seen a 2 ounce increase each time I pump. I feel like it's one of those secrets no one tells you. They try and sell you Lactation cookies and teas and I guess that"s good if you don't like beer...but this method seems cheap and easy. Of course my favorite beer is Blue Moon, so I am one happy momma.

Can anyone believe it's July 4th on Friday? I for one am a little taken back by how fast June flew by.  But isn't it always how summer goes? We are going over to my friend Calie's house on Friday. She is having a little boy due on August 10th. We met in prenatal yoga. I am excited for our boys to grow up together and be friends. It will be nice because I can bring my pump and not worry about rushing home in three hours. 

On Friday I went to a resale baby shop called "Kid to Kid"and got Micah a bouncer. He is really enjoying it. Craig said we didn't need it.. but I think he is glad I bought it because he will actually let us put him down for a little bit and he is happy. haha Of course Craig won't admit that I was right..but what's new? Here are some pics of him in the bouncer.


Also we have started using cloth diapers.(Yep we are a lil crazy). He has diaper rash and we thought it would help. We only got six diapers and didn't realize they were ONE TIME USE. So Craig bought 50 more. This means lots and lots of washing for me... FUN STUFF. I will do anything for my lil man though : )

Have a wonderful MONDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment