C&L

C&L

Sunday, September 28, 2014

4 month check up

Okay...
4 month check up went great! This little(big) man is 16 pounds and is in the 58th percentile for weight. His head measures in at 16.8 cm in the 77th percentile and he comes in at 88th percentile for height at 26.3 inches. He is very long and makes sense why I need to start buying 9 month sleepers!!
Dr. Crow checked out his head and did see his flat spot but said at this point he should start moving around the crib more. He will hopefully start switching sides and she said not to worry yet. She even said it's not helmet worthy at this point. I have read the earlier you start with the helmet the better but she said at his 6 month appointment she will reevaluate and see if we need to seek a physical therapist. So for now I will try not to worry so much.
Yesterday we got to go to the A&M GAME at the at&t stadium in Dallas. The aggies won in overtime! It was really fun to get out for awhile and my friend Ashley got to babysit. She said he did great! Now I need to find someone to watch Lotte the week we are going home.
Now we are watching the Beard game and I'm hoping for another win bc I will  have a very happy hubby!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment