C&L

C&L

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Cuddler

This little man loves this hand made blanket from Craig's cousin Katy. He loves to stick his toes through the holes. Its really cute. These days I am starting to hold him more during naps. He seems to sleep longer when I hold him. I am taking this time to cuddle with him because I know it won't last long.
Also He is still waking up at midnight. Not sure if I should let him cry it out or not. Going to ask the pediatrician tomorrow. Our appointment is at 240pm. I actually have time to get there. Usually my appointments are at 8 am.

So today I went to MOMS connection at church and it was a lot of fun. I just loves that the nursery workers know Micah and really seem to  love him. When I get the the door they always say,"MICAH!!!!" When i picked him up they always say he was the best baby. Makes me feel so good. Like I'm doing something right...even though I know it's just his personality.

I'm pretty tired today so I'm hoping to take a nap. We'll see if it happens. Haha not likely.

Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment