C&L

C&L

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Florida Fun



Well Hello There...

It's been a week now and I am finally getting back to my routine around here. Micah and I are home safe from our vacation in Florida. So much fun!! He did so good. I am one proud mama. Let's just start off by talking about the plane ride I was so nervous about. On the way there I sat next to two women who were extremely helpful. I was sitting next to the window...which was what I wanted until I had to pee, then Micah exploded out of his diaper, and yep.. another time. So I had to get up 3 times (once for myself) and go to the bathroom and let me tell you it was not so easy. Other than that he did awesome. No crying, just slept and looked around and smiled the whole time.  
Once we got there we went to the pool and this child LOVES the water. It didn't matter if it was cold or warm he wanted to play in it. On Tuesday we all went to Sea World and got to watch a couple shows. Of course it was very hot out so we kept looking for shops to stop in to cool off.  We also stumbled upon a "Baby Care" center where they had a nursing room, changing tables, and rocking chairs. It was very nice and I'm glad we found it cuz we were about to change him on a bench...yikes.
Wednesday morning my sister Hannah had to leave, it was so sad to see them leave. I'm glad I could spend some time with her and AV and Riley since I won't see them back home. We went to an Irish pub for dinner Wednesday night and it was amazing!! It was in Downtown Disney so we got to walk around and shop a little too. 
I had to sleep in the same room as Micah which went good. I had more problems sleeping because I could here him and every little sound he made. He didn't do any of the screaming at night on vacation so I felt very blessed. A big reason was because he was EXHAUSTED every single night. 
Thursday my mom and I ventured out to Cocoa Beach. It was about an hour away and we timed it perfectly that Micah took a nap on the way.  Friday it was pretty rainy and we went to the mall and then I got to go golfing with my dad. It was still a lot of fun even though it was sprinkling on us. 
Having my parents and my sister around made me realize how nice it was to have family love on Micah. I do wish he had more of that daily. He just sees my face every day all day. 
Can't wait to see Craig's family in November.  It will be so great to have family around us for a week. Right now we are planning on the first week in November to come home. 

Here are a couple photos from the trip:


Friday morning Micah goes for his 4 month appointment. The long awaited one. I feel like it's been forever since we saw the pediatrician. I will finally have some answers about his head. We may even have a helmet by the time we go home. I will be updating you all very soon.

Oh yes and HAPPY 4 Months to Baby Micah TODAY!!! Time really does fly.

Love you



No comments:

Post a Comment