C&L

C&L

Friday, September 12, 2014

Night terrors

For some reason the blogger app on my phone won't let me upload more than one photo. So now I have to create a collage if I want more than one pic on here! Still figuring out this New phone. Anyways the one picture is of the head noggin poppy thing I was telling you all about. I think I've only been using it now for 2 weeks or so. I haven't seen a change but at least it make me feel better laying him down.
So night terrors... Sounded like someone had them last night. Again he was asleep when I put him to bed last night around 8 pm and then he woke up at 9p doing the crying/screaming thing for 30 mins..yikes. I almost caved in But turned off the monitor and prayed. He fell asleep and around 230 am he woke up screAming. So I got up and went to the bathroom and by the time I got to his room He had stopped. So I just went back to bed and He didn't wake up till 615 am. This was the first time He has don't this in the middle of the night.. Not sure what happened. Almost seemed as if he had a nightmare and crying in his sleep. I googled night lights And found out some babies at 4 months get scared of a pitch black room. Its good to have a night light. That means today I'm getting a night light for him. We'll see if it helps..I would be scared in a dark room by myself too. I need to tv on to sleep especially if Craig's not home.
I will Let you know if it works. Poor guy. Its hard bc you start thinking..we'll maybe he had a poopy diaper..and so on. But this morning it was just a wet diaper. I'm glad we didn't give in. Now the hard part will be having nana and papa not give in to him during vaca. Haha
Lets just pray he's too tired to yell and scream in Florida 😂
Happy FridAy!!!!🙋👍

No comments:

Post a Comment