C&L

C&L

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Mall nursing

Baby Micah got to hang out with 3 week old baby Jackson today at the mall. We got there at 1030 am and left around 130 pm. So guess who had to eat twice? My big man. This was my first time nursing in public and when I say public I mean out in the open. No hiding in bathrooms for me. I used a cover up so all was good. One time a man sat right in front of me and it was a little creepy.. However he either didn't realize what I was doing or maybe felt bad moving....OR just being a creep. Micah is doing amazing at breastfeeding. He only takes about 10-15 mins and is good to go. When we are at home it takes a little longer but still pretty quick.
Baby Jackson is Callie's son from prenatal yoga. I'm so happy she is already out and about taking him places. That's exactly how I was. I needed to get out. And where else but the mall. The mall heals all. Well..at least for a day...haha

I'm getting nervous about flying with Micah. While I was feeding him today in a chair he was kicking his feet and legs so hard I kept thinking...that might be someone sitting next to me on the plane. Hope it's someone nice. Maybe another mom who would understand.

5 YEARS ON FRIDAY!!! September 5th 2009..a day I will never forget. We are celebrating 5 years and I can't believe it. Our first time out without Micah will be on Saturday. Friends from our life group are going to watch him. Its gonna be weird but excited to get out!

Still have no internet so I'm writing from our phone. FridAy we Will be getting a New tv service so until then...NO TV. I think this might be a good thing.

Okay..have a great day!!
❤❤❤❤❤

No comments:

Post a Comment