C&L

C&L

Monday, September 8, 2014

Bikini body

Hello All!
It's Monday and I am starting a new exercise routine with some other mom friends here. It's called Bikini Body Mommy. It's only about 10 minutes of working out, but it wasn't easy. I feel so weak. I finished Day 1 and my legs already feel like jello. That's a little sad. I thought I would be better than that since I've been carrying a 15 pound baby around in his carseat.. but I guess not. It's a 90 day program and since I have some accountability partners around here hopefully I will make the 90 days.

Tonight I am trying a Mac N Cheese recipe given to me by Bobbi! I am adding some shredded chicken to the ingredients so we can count it as a main dish. This week I am trying to be a good wife and make some home cooked meals before I leave him next week to fend for himself. 

Packing for Florida is not as easy as I thought. I'm sure my 1 bag will be over the 50 pound limit. I am trying to put M in the ergo baby carrier and see if he can get used to it.. but it's so hard to put on by myself. I think the moby wrap is better in that way since you can actually do it alone. Once we are on the plane I think I will be fine. It's just getting to the gate that I'm worried about. How come a baby comes with so much luggage? I can't believe back in the day people used to hold their babies in their laps in the car. I mean...it would make life easier sometimes. 

I finally ordered a photo album to start putting his pictures in. I have my ultrasound pics and no where to store them. With the internet now it's hard to find the time to print photos when you can just upload and share them. 

Here's another pic of Craig and Micah in their BEARS outfits. 





Have a great MONDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment