C&L

C&L

Monday, September 29, 2014

Sprinkle

Today my friends gave me a "sprinkle" for Micah.  It was so thoughtful and kind. They sprinkled him with lots of toys for him to play with now and later. The decorations were so cute and the food was delicious. I have some really great women in my life over here in Texas and I am so thankful for them and their love for Micah and I. Micah has been sleeping since we got home around 1:30p.m. and right now it's 4 p.m. so the child had a great time.. haha
Of course right when I thought I was going to get some stuff done around the house I dropped a bottle of olive oil and it broke all over the kitchen floor. First time for everything.. I had no idea how to clean it up. I googled it and I saw something about baking soda and corn starch..so I put that all over it and then tried to clean it with soap and water. I think it took about an hour. NOT FUN. Oh well. That will teach me to be extra careful. 

Last night I had to let Micah cry it out again. He woke up at midnight and I decided not to give in. It was very difficult to hear him cry. It seemed like it lasted forever and I just prayed that it would be over soon. This morning I was hoping he had forgot all about it. He seemed like his happy self again, so I hope I don't have to let him cry it out too much longer. It's not good for my heart. LOL

I was thinking if he's already 16 pounds .. does that mean he'll be 18 at his 6 month?? YIKES I don't know about this boy. Too much for me. I'm already taking him out of his carseat and holding him because the car seat is way too heavy for me. wow.. times does go by fast. I was trying to remember when he was tiny and I miss it. Guess I'm ready for another one. haha

Happy MONDAY


No comments:

Post a Comment