C&L

C&L

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Midnight Yell


Happy Hump Day-

There is a onesie that says "I Yell at Midnight" from Texas A&M and it would fit him great at this point. At the school they have yell practice at midnight the night before a football game (it's one of many traditions).The past three nights he has been waking up at midnight and crying. Last night I fed him because I wasn't sure what he needed. He went back to bed and slept until 6 a.m. It's not too bad, but I had it so good and I'm sad if this is the new normal.
This is the onesie my sister got him.. so cute. He wore it on our walk this morning. We went to a new spot now that it's getting cool out. I met two of my friends from Lifegroup at the Oak Point Nature Preserve. Lotte was so excited she got to go for a car ride and a walk. I hope to do that at least twice a week now that it's in the 70's in the morning.

I need some ideas for Halloween. We might go to a Halloween party this Sunday at the hospital. They are always setting up events for moms to get together. I just don't know what I want him to be.  I was thinking Dumbo would be cute or Yoda. haha

Hope everyone is having a great week.

Love you

No comments:

Post a Comment