C&L

C&L

Friday, September 5, 2014

Smartphone

Ok so crazy thing happened to us. Craig and I had planned to go to a musical Saturday night and had babysitters scheduled and everything. We were just planning on chilling out tonight and ordering food. So we ordered from our favorite pizza place and I got to have a beer and we were sitting on the couch when all the sudden my phone alarm went off and told me I needed to leave in 15 minutes to make the musical at Fair Park on time. So my heart skipped a beat and I went back and looked at the confirmation email Craig sent me. Yep there it was said September 5th at 730 pm. I just let out a big "ahhh Noo." Craig thought he purchased the Saturday night tickets. So I called our life group couple that was going to watch Micah and they were on they're way to church. We were so lucky they live close and they came right over.
So we made it to the musical on time!!! I couldn't believe it. My phone saved us from a sad situation... if we would have waited till tomorrow night to find out we missed it. Tonight I credit my smartphone for putting the date and time of the musical in my calendar without my knowledge and helping us make our anniversary a win!!
And of course Micah was a peach. He went to church with Camie and Chris and was sounds asleep when we got home.
The musical "nice work if you can get it" was hilarious. I loved it!! I say potato and you say potato...I will be singing that all weekend.

That's that..another year down a lifetime to go 👍😁

No comments:

Post a Comment