C&L

C&L

Sunday, November 30, 2014

6 mo photo

Finally took his 6 month photo. We are enjoying our relaxing time at home these past few days. Just been the three of us hanging out. Its nice to have no agenda and chill. Thanksgiving was a blast. We had so much fun over our friend's house and felt so welcome. I made the corn bread pudding for dinner and everyone seemed to love it. Micah did great but needed the last two days to recover. He has been taking two hour naps. Haha
Friday we ventured out to go shopping. Went to target, old navy, the foundry and best buy. I needed (mom) jeans and found some at target and old navy.
Saturday we went to the oak point nature preserve and took a long walk. I mean I am super sore!!! It was 75 degrees So we had to take advantage of the nice weather. I don't want this weekend to end. Its been so nice being together as a family everyday.  Today was church and then met out lifegroup at a taco joint for dinner. Micah is such a good baby and loves to be out (even when it's his nap time) I will be watching my friends 18 month old on Tuesday while she goes to an OB appointment. Hopefully it won't  be too difficult. I need the practice anyways for two one day :) 

Craig and I tried to make a Brown sugar meatloaf recipe but it wasn't one of our favs. It was a first for me. Meatloaf seems like such an old tradition...I've just never been interested in it. Probably won't make it again. Not much too it. Not a big fan. If you have a recipe you think will change my mind.. I'm up for trying it though.

No word yet on the cranial doc update. Still waiting on a liaison to contact us.


Tomorrow I'm hoping for some good deals on Amazon for Christmas shopping!! 
Hope you all had a great thanksgiving!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment