C&L

C&L

Friday, November 21, 2014

Professional photos

Look at these sweet babies!!! They are all so cute together. I remember when Hannah and Zeke were just little babes. I feel like they grew up so fast. It's crazy how time flies these days. Micah is turning 6 months on Sunday!! Can you believe it? It's his half birthday and only 6 months until he's 1. Yikes. I am loving this stage of life where he can sit up but still can't go anywhere. I don't mind if he stays still for awhile. HA It's easier on me. 





We are going to put up our Christmas decorations on Saturday. I mean Thanksgiving is so close and I would love to get everything up and pretty before we get overloaded with food and feel lazy. LOL We are trying to make our way out to Houston to visit my cousins for Thanksgiving. They had a little boy named Arden about 2 months after Micah. It would be fun to be with another couple with a little guy the same age. It's about a 4 hour drive (I know right??) but I think M will do fine. He enjoys being in the carseat at this time because he still can't crawl. I think once he figures out he can move on his own, the car seat and driving won't be as much fun anymore. Does anyone else feel like Thanksgiving came way too fast? For being a stay at home mom or SAHM as they say I would think it would feel like time goes by slow...but quite the contrary. I am so excited to spend family time together with Micah even though he doesn't understand anything. Family time like Christmas and Thanksgiving just have different meanings to me now. Of course I wish we could be with everyone back at home and celebrate, but we will have to make it the best we can here at our home. 
Not going to lie and am LOVING this fireplace. I never thought it would make Thanksgiving and Christmas so exciting but it's like better than TV. haha Micah loves to watch the fire too... : )

I better get some cleaning and shower done before he wakes up!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment