C&L

C&L

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Cart rider

Micah finally tried to sit in the cart like a big boy and did pretty good. I strapped him in at first and he tried to rock back and forth and was pretty upset that he couldn't go as far as he wanted. So I turned him sideways and he was very happy.

We had a rough couple of nights this week. I think he is teething because he was waking up every hour one night and would not stay asleep. Last night we gave home Tylenol and let him sleep with a light blankie and he slept allllll night. Hmmm. Not sure if it was the Tylenol or the blanket but it worked. Of course I had to get up at 1 am and 4 to go check on him. Needless to say I feel 100 percent better and Micah is a very happy boy this morning.

We hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!!!

1 comment:

  1. He is just too cute! Love his face in this picture. Like ~ "ya, it's nothin', just sittin' here in a cart like a big boy." :)

    ReplyDelete