C&L

C&L

Monday, November 10, 2014

HOME

It was so good to be home with Craig's family and enjoy the company, love and laughter each morning. This morning I am sitting alone and thinking of all the sweet moments we had as a family.  I will miss it all.  I love how Zeke and Hannah would make him smile and how Grandpa would lift him up to see himself in the mirror and of course Grandma's snuggles. Today I could tell he was missing all those faces.
Home is where our heart is and will stay until we return again.

Micah got to meet a lot of people. We tried to get out and about as much as possible, but by the end of the week we had a tired and exhausted baby. Not only that but today he has been showing even more signs of teething, He will start whining and crying a bit and after I put a frozen chew toy in his mouth he stops. So here we go!! He was still very happy, just not entirely himself. Now when I say he's a happy baby I think most of our family will agree. They have seen it first hand. I am such a proud mama.  Also found out on our trip that he can wear size 3 diapers now!! Wow there little man slow your roll...I mean literally slow your rolls!!

We go to meet Mark's new girlfriend Blair. She was really great. I am so happy for them both. They seem to fit perfectly together. And it seems like Mark may have found a "Keeper"

Micah went to his first circus on Friday and really seemed to enjoy it. There was so much going on he  was entertained. So much so that he fell asleep towards the end. It was so loud I couldn't believe he could sleep. It must have worn him plum out.

We went over Grandma and Grandpa Hooker's house on Wednesday and we had to take a Hooker generation photo will all four generations.
We had lunch and got to play Five Crowns and guess who won? Yep it was ME!! I will probably bring it up from here on out every time I see them. LOL 

Grandma Schaver took us out to Cracker Barrel for breakfast and we found the cutest Christmas PJ's for M. Grandma Kim bought them for him. I'm thinking of taking his Christmas pic in it soon and sending it out. 



Our last night we went to The Bridge Community Church to visit some friends and hear the sermon. It was so nice to see everyone there and feel so loved. When do you have a pastor running up to you and hug you to say hello? Pastor Scott did that to me. Wow. I miss them. I like the church we are going to now but I  definitely don't have the same relationships here as I did there. I wish I had the times to serve in our church now, it's just not the right time.

Thank you to all of your for being so supportive. We love you all. Even if we weren't able to see you we are glad you are in our lives and reading our blog!

Can't leave our Micah's Grandparents!!



Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment