C&L

C&L

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thinking


Ok... I know it's a Saturday and I usually don't post on the weekends but I just had to take some time out and write this down. When I take showers I always pray and think about things I would never otherwise. Does anyone else have this? It's like the one time I feel alone and can think about anything and talk to God. This might sound weird and I hope it doesn't make you uncomfortable. haha Anyways I thought of how when Craig and I think of having another baby we are frightened because Micah is such an angel and so good to us. Every time people say you need to have more babies..we laugh and say oh yeah just wait we will have the crazy one next. OK so I am thinking differently about this. I was in the shower and decided no longer will I think like a pessimist. Maybe God gave me Micah to want to have another baby. I know it takes some couples years to even think about having another baby. For me I see newborns and COULD be ready if it happens. I'm not judging any other parent out there that wanted to wait several years, because I can definitely understand waiting. I'm turning 29 this coming July and thought I can wait...but I don't have too. God has put it on my heart that I love being a mom and can have more children.  I am NOT saying that I am pregnant by ANY means. I'm just putting it out there that if God were to give us another baby soon, I would be filled with Joy!

As we put up our Christmas decorations today my house is filled with the word JOY and also with the feeling. Christmas brings me JOY and so do my boys. Micah is loving the Christmas tree and all the lights and of course the music. We were dancing together and he just giggled the whole time. How fun.

I am hosting women's bible study at my house on Monday night and could not be happier!!! I also think God has given me the gift of hosting because I love people and am happy to serve.  I am so glad our house will be ready by then. Also we are lighting up the fireplace monday night. haha it's going to be a romantic girls night!!

Hope this brightens your day. I love you all and praying for everyone.


1 comment:

  1. Love you. Love your thoughts. Love your honesty and transparency. You are our JOY in so many ways.

    ReplyDelete