C&L

C&L

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Home!!

We are having a blast here at home. Micah is so happy to be around family and of course loves being the center of attention. Saturday we spent some time with my parents before they headed to Virginia to see my grandparents. Glad we got to see them for a bit.
Sunday we got to celebrate Craig and Gary's birthday with the family and met Mark's New girlfriend. She was really nice. On Monday we went to the Shedd Aquarium with my sister and her two boys. It was nice because Gary drove us all in Tammi's minivan. Even with four adults it was still hard to keep up with two toddler boys. Makes me cherish these days of Micah not walking yet. It's so much easier right now!
I wish we had more time here. It's going by so fast already. :(

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment