C&L

C&L

Friday, November 14, 2014

Giggles : )

Here are some giggles for you this morning. I just love his laugh. It's still short and sweet, and I can't wait for him to have the nonstop giggles soon!
Micah ate some peas last night and did amazing. He is finally swallowing some of it! I'm so proud. It's so much fun to have him at the dinner table and participate in eating.

Ever since we got home he has reverted back to getting up around 3:30-4 a.m. Not so fun and I haven't let him cry it out yet because Craig wakes up and can't go back to sleep. Is it sad that I could? haha I mean I know he's made it to 7 a.m. before so he would be fine but Craig pokes me and says.. Go get him. So I feel bad if I don't. I told Craig maybe this weekend we can let him cry it out and maybe it will stop soon.

We tried to get a fire going last night and wasn't as easy as I suspected. It lasted it little while and Micah loved it. Hopefully tonight we can get it to stay on a bit longer.

Not sure if I mentioned this before but Craig is trying to find a rotation this week for a new position since the last one fell through at the last minute. He was supposed to be helping start up a new In-Flight wireless network for planes but AT&T decided to buy out a Mexican phone company instead. Craig has been working downtown all week in limbo. We are praying he finds something good since it is last minute.

Also yesterday I got an invite for an Alumni "Annie" Reunion at my high school in February since they are doing the musical again this year. I was really excited to be invited back and they are holding a reception for us afterwards. I told Craig about it but it might be a trip I make on my own. I would really like to go since it was a part of my life that was very important to me. I mean what's an Annie reunion without Annie right?  It's a great excuse to go visit family and I can have help with babysitters so I can attend the after party. I also would love for Micah to go to the play and listen to the music. I think he would enjoy it!!

On the agenda today... BUNDLE UP and go get my car fixed. The panel is falling off from a repair job done last year. Hope it doesn't take too long!!

Happy Friday everyone. Have a great weekend.

Haha this might be weird but here's a pic of M's cute chunky leg. Love them thighs.

No comments:

Post a Comment