C&L

C&L

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Chick-Fil-A


Micah and Mommy date again!! I guess everyday is Micah and Mommy date. haha Yesterday we went to Chick-fil-a for lunch. It was such a beautiful day outside and I was so excited to get out and enjoy the day. Now that they have grilled nuggets at Chickfila my lunch dates have gotten so much better. I can have the Original sandwich and Micah can get some good grilled protein. They actually taste really good. He almost ate all four nuggets yesterday. I love that he is eating more and more real food. I'm starting to see my supply decrease a ton. I'm getting a little sad to say goodbye to nursing.. then again I'm ready! 






M has been sick since Friday with a really bad cough. I'm hoping it's not anything serious. This is the first time he's had a deep cough. Poor guy. Still happy as always. 

Today we got to hang out with little Ben and another friend came over. She was watching an 11 month old boy so she brought him over to play. Micah just loved him. His name was Frankie. She also brought her double stroller and the two of them were adorable. Micah even tried to hold his hand while we were all walking.

Look how cute they are!! I can't believe how social M is. I mean he just wants to play with other kids so bad. Most kids don't want to play with him. They want to play around him but not WITH him. People tell me M is very unique the way he touches others and wants to play with them.  I guess he's MY son after all. LOL Now that M has a new friend.. I guess that means I do too. Hopefully I can get together with Frankie's mom sometime since they were so freaking cute together. I am hopeful Ben and Micah will be like this one day.

Oh yes and I booked M's park for his birthday! We can have up to 75 people there so I am inviting ALL of you reading this blog. May 16th at 4 p.m. Hope to see you there!!
It already hit 80 degrees today ...yikes. It's getting back to the 60's tomorrow I think. I'm happy with 70s. Just hoping it's not too hot for M's party.

Also, I don't know why but warmer weather makes me want to clean. I think my husband is happy about this. I never want to clean and lately I have been hard core cleaning something everyday. Trying to focus on one thing a day is easier for me than doing the whole house everyday.

Hope you all had a great HUMP day!! Till next time


No comments:

Post a Comment