C&L

C&L

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pictures from Trip

We are back on regular schedule today. Micah is sleeping a lot better now that he is in his own bed. When we got back I told Craig to lower his crib because I had a feeling he might start standing up in his crib soon. Well.. yesterday I went in to get him from his nap and guess who was standing up starring at me?? It kinda freaked me out a little bit. Anyways I guess you can call it mother intuition.

Micah is starting to feel better today. He got a bad cold from the trip and made for a bad flight home. I was really lucky with a mom (who didn't have her kid with her) sat next to me and she was great. Also they said the plane was completely full... and then we had the middle seat left empty. God is good. I really needed that middle seat since M was crabby and not feeling good. Even though it was a tough trip home I am grateful for those little things that made it better.
He did great on the flight there. No crying and had fun playing with the little girl in front of him. From the pictures you can see the timeline of my trip. Mom's house first and playing with the boys, then Hooker's house, then the "Annie" reunion play, Hannah's bday party and lastly seeing my Auntie and Uncle Mickey and cousins Steph and Luke. Wow. What a busy and fun week. I'm not going to lie it's tough with a little one traveling in the winter. Ice storm and snow days were frequent. Probably not going to travel during the winter without Craig again. Overall I'm really glad we went. Micah had a blast with all his cousins. He just loves others kids. I knew he would love them, but it was so cute to see them all interact.












































It was such a blessing to be with everyone and I am so glad I got to go. Seeing everyone from the Annie play was exciting and brought back to many memories. Can't believe it was 11 years ago. Wow I'm old. Love you all and can't wait till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment