C&L

C&L

Monday, March 9, 2015

Standing UP




He's standing up in his crib and in the pack in play. Pretty much everywhere he is pulling himself up. This is making bedtime a very different experience. I have to go in his room and lay him back down every now and then because he doesn't know how to do it him self. Last night (Sunday) he cried for almost an hour and I didn't understand what was going on until I realized he though tit was 7:30p.m. not 8:30p.m.!! ugh. Poor thing. Springing forward is no fun with a 9m month old. Also I will be taking his 9 month photo soon. I keep forgetting and he still has a bad running nose. I was trying to wait till he felt better to take his pic.

We are going to IKEA today we a friend (Baby Jackson) and I'm excited to get out. I was home way too much last week. And today it is raining and gross out so it will be nice to do something inside. 

Saturday we went bowling with our friends Ashley and Cory. We had to wait an hour and a half to bowl (crazy right?) but they have tons of other stuff to do there. So we played pool while we waited.
It's so nice having them here. We get along with them so well!! Micah loved it there because there were kids EVERYWHERE. He was people watching the whole time and was perfectly content. You would think he never gets out but he just loves watching other kids. Sometimes we forgot he was with us because he was so quiet. HAH

I will be posting all his 9 month appointment stats soon!!

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Oh PS- Craig is starting a JUICING diet. Crazy ...huh? He watched a documentary call "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and got into this juicing idea. I guess if this is his version of a mid life crisis then good for him.. (and me) I only have to worry about my dinners (and micah) this week. Should be easy for me.. Not so much for him. I'll keep you updated on how he does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment