C&L

C&L

Monday, March 16, 2015

Parade

Hello!! Micah is pulling up on EVERYTHING and he has even started to walk and hold on to things. I put him in cloth diapers this week since I ran out of disposables and he was looking pretty cute so I had to take a few photos. 


 He is loving his new sippy cup and watching some sesame street. I am still a little nervous on letting him be alone. He will be fine forever and when I turn my head for a second he falls. I don't get it. I mean for the 99 percent of the time I am ready to catch he's fine.. then one second and he's down for the count. It's a little frustrating.
 Craig and I went to the Dallas Irish parade on Saturday. We were invited by some friends to go with them and at the last minute they backed out. So we still went by ourselves. It was a little chilly and windy but still had fun getting out. Micah was watching all the crazy drunk people yelling and going crazy. Maybe his first taste of this crazy, messed up world. It was definitely entertaining for him though.




Craig finally stopped fasting and only juicing. He is now juicing once or twice a day. I am still really proud of him. He did 6 days of just juice and said he was starting to feel sickly. He thought it may not be helping him and his body as much as he thought it would. Now he is starting to eat real food, but is very conscious on his portions. I on the other hand have not been doing as well. 

Tonight I might be going to a movie called, "Drop Box." I guess it's a documentary put on by focus on the family and my friend invited me so I am going to try and go. I haven't been to a movie at the theater since before I had Micah, so it's exciting and I'm hoping it's inspirational.

I will let you all know how it is. 

Also I'm planning a baby sprinkle for my friend coming up in April and M's birthday party in May. Yikes I need to go shopping and plan!!

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment