C&L

C&L

Friday, March 13, 2015

M's new friend

Micah loves when little Ben comes over to play. He loves showing off for him and gets excited when he sees him. It's really cute. Of course he does get a little jealous from time to time. Especially when I feed Ben. 
I am watching Ben again today and it's fun to see what it's like to have two. Two babies are way easier than a toddler and a baby. I can already tell. Once M starts walking it's going to be so much harder. Thank goodness Ben doesn't move when I put him down. haha

M's nose is looking way better today. He finally looks like himself and I feel better taking him out in public. HAH









Craig is on day 5 of juicing. He's a little crabby, but who wouldn't be? I feel for him. It's tough but I think he's lost like 7 pounds in a week. CRAZY!!

Ben is waking up so I gotta run.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment