C&L

C&L

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Dancing queen...I mean King

Micahs's favorite new hobby is....dancing. If he hears anything that has a beat this kid is moving his butt. He even knows the word. When I say Micah dance.. He does!! In the car, is his crib, in your arms, in his high chair... Everywhere!! He is moving to the beat. On st. Pattys days I was listening to Irish music on Pandora and starting doing an Irish jig for him. He thought it was hilarious.

It's gloomy out today but still in the 70s. We might venture to to park later on. It will be my first time taking little Ben somewhere. I don't have a double stroller but going to strap M to me and push Ben. Gotta get practice right? I'll see how it goes.

I'm starting to plan a baby shower again for a friend and going to make a diaper wreath this time. And some mini diaper cakes. I bought a glue gun to help me make these crafts a bit easier.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment