C&L

C&L

Monday, August 17, 2015

Happy Monday

 I put all three picture of Craig, Micah and I next to each other in the guest bedroom. It's so fun to see us all around the same age or so. Of course I feel like Micah got all of our cuteness and bundled it into one baby. Micah is about 5 months old in this pic. He has my nose and chin and Craig's eyes and ears.

I still felt a bit tired over the weekend. Micah slept until 8:30a.m. this morning and I feel a lot better. The problem is that I need to take a nap during the day and then at night I can't sleep. I was talking to Craig about it and I told him it's like my brain won't stop thinking. It's on overdrive right when I lay my head down. I think it's that I'm physically tired but mentally ready to go. Being a mom is draining but you don't really have to use your brain much. I mean no thinking required. (Not until school starts and homework again) I really need to get involved in something to start working my noggin. Any suggestions? I'm thinking of recording a few songs on the computer for a start. That always makes me feel better.

On Saturday we went over Hannah's house and watched the kids while they went out for their 12 year anniversary. They have 6 years on Craig and I!! That's crazy. They are like an old married couple...haha JK HANNAH!! Seriously though Hannah looks almost exactly the same as she did in High school. I am so proud of how well she is taking care of herself. She's like Benjamin Button and keeps getting younger.
Here's a pic from Saturday with the girls.




Micah has so much fun with these girls. 

This weekend went by so fast. I don't understand how it happens. It's like you are excited about Friday and then you wake up and it's Monday. haha 

Love you all



No comments:

Post a Comment