C&L

C&L

Monday, August 3, 2015

This is the life

So I have a few videos today. Micah is becoming a little performer. Who knew this would happen?? The other night before bed he starting twirling around and around... and reminded me of well.. myself. I was told I used to do the same thing before bed because I wanted to stay up.  He is dancing now and making us laugh. I mean seriously does it get any better than this?

First I will start with the Doctor's office. He had to come with me the last two times I got my blood taken. He was such a good boy. Even though I just lost a little one, God has given me the best medicine-MICAH. So he made me laugh at the doctor and always gets the ladies attention.


I'm still recovering from a pretty painful week. I couldn't do much on Thursday because I had so much pain I thought I would need to go to the hospital. The next day it just felt like I had surgery and I was so sore. I am feeling better today. I hope this week is better.

So Friday night I made Broccoli Chicken Alfredo stuffed shells. I was supposed to make them on Thursday but couldn't. I love this meal, it was delish!! I even brought some over to my neighbor because her husband was out of town. She really liked them too!!
 This is what I call "Harris" Genes. I can't get the swiffer out if Micah is up because he HAS to do it. You all know I'm not a big cleaning person.. however looks like my son might be like he NANA. How old do they have to be to start getting chores? I'm thinking 2. He should be ready soon.


Saturday night I got to hang out with my sister and her friend Janell. We went to a place in Alpharetta   and it was so nice. We had to wait an hour and a half to get in to the restaurant...but with no kids I didn't mind at all. It's usually IN and OUT with kids no time to relax, so this was just what I needed. Here are some pics from our night.





Yesterday we went to a birthday party for Craig's friend at work's daughter who turns 2. They had a bouncy house and pool party. Micah was pretty amazing. He didn't get crabby until we got in the car to go home. He loves being with people and especially little kids. It was a fun time but I was exhausted after.






 Here's the next video. Speaking of exhausted.. Micah was so tired he decided to chill out on the couch and have dad give him some cake and ice cream. Everyone was like... that's the life right there.



And lastly, Sunday night Craig and I watched God's Not Dead. At the end of the movie Micah woke up from his nap and came downstairs with us. A song came on by Newsboys and he just started dancing and cracked us up. 



I'm telling you guys. It just keeps getting better with this one! He is the best. 

Hope you all have an amazing week!

No comments:

Post a Comment