C&L

C&L

Monday, August 24, 2015

Water babies

I woke up this morning from a fun scream coming from my son's room and looked at my phone. It said 9:00 a.m.!! I had to blink a few times to make sure that was right. Yep, my eyes were not deceiving me. I couldn't believe it. Either he had been up for awhile playing in his crib and I didn't hear him or he slept in. I'm not going to get too excited or anything...but YAHOO!! Our schedule is totally off today. But it doesn't bother me. He's probably tired from the weekend.

Saturday we went to the pool with three of our neighbors. (Leslie was out of town) Their names are Lindsay, Maggie and Kristi. Kristi is the one with a daughter named "Micah" and Lindsay has a son named Parker and Maggie has a daughter named Isabella. They are all 2 and a half. It was very nice to hang out. Lindsay's husbands name is Joerry. Him and Craig both like football and they were talking almost the whole time about---you know sports. I didn't get a photo of Parker... but here is Micah and Micah and then Isabella in the last photo.

 Thank goodness M likes to share. He was excited Micah wanted some of his snacks.






They are all so cute together. Micah still has to catch up with them but he is having fun.

Last night we went to an event called "Welcome Home" something our church does for new guests wanting to get involved in the church. I talked with the creative arts directors and may be getting involved in something soon. They don't have a "moms" program at this church. I'm super bummed and feel like I missed out on this. I might register at a different church. I really need my moms days. Also they have a different way of setting up life groups at this church. We first have to sign up for a bible study and then meet people and find others we connect with during the six week study and then form a group. I honestly wish we could just jump in. Every church is so different.


Here is a video from Friday. We went to a place called Monkey Joes to get out some energy and get OUT of the house. M had a ton of fun and they let us in for free to try it out. It's only 3 dollars on Tuesdays.. so I think this may be worth it.


It was a full weekend and Craig is leaving me this week for a few days to go out of town for work. I will survive. I've got some great neighbors that have already invited me over for dinner the days he's not home. 

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment