C&L

C&L

Monday, August 31, 2015

blueberries




This is his new favorite. He really does love his blueberries. He gets excited when I pull them out of the fridge. I had to make a special stop at Wal-Mart today just to get him some more (since Aldi didn't have any this week). I'm not going to say a lot but why is Wal-Mart so gross? Ew it's just really gross. I just don't know why I keep going back. haha I just feel dirty every time I go there.

The weekend went by so fast. Saturday we went to a flea market that was about an hour away. If you have ever seen Flea Market Flip...that's what we are looking for! Sadly, we didn't find that here. It was more of a bunch of cheap crap people were selling. However, Micah got to ride a pony for the first time. I can't believe he actually did it. He went around about 3 times and surprised me. Lately he is changing into a scaredy cat (except in the pool). He is just understanding things better and I can tell. I got way to giddy while taking these pictures. I wonder what I'll be like at his sports games one day.






Sunday we went to church (didn't make it on time). We are still figuring out the whole 20 minutes away from church thing. It was so easy in Dallas to be 5 mins away. We were spoiled.  Micah always used to go into the nursery with ease and didn't care about me leaving him. He had done a total 180. Every time we leave him now he starts crying. It's pretty bad. They tell us once we are gone he is pretty good. I hope he starts to like the nursery again. We are going on Wednesday to bible study so I am really hoping he does well for them.

During the day on Sunday we had a fun family time hanging pictures, dancing in the kitchen, and playing tag. Micah is so much fun right now. He gave Lotte the biggest hug yesterday, but of course I didn't catch it. I asked him to hug her again and he turned his head away for the picture. It's so cute how much he loves her.



Also, poor Micah last night had such a hard time pooping. Leslie, Jeremy and Nolan came over for a little bit and they had to witness M having the hardest time pooping I've ever seen. He was so constipated (probably from all the cheese his mom gives him) Finally he got it out and started crying. After I changed him I was in awe at how big the poo was. I even showed Leslie and Jeremy. hahah It was an epic night. LOL

I'm making Chicken Pot Pie tonight. I hope it goes well. Feels weird that I need to use pie crust. It's like dessert. No wonder my son likes it.

This weekend is Craig and I's 6 year anniversary. I found this picture on FB the other day and I just smiled ear to ear. I love this guy with all my heart and still get excited each time he walks through the door.

This was when we first starting dating. We were both at SIUC. I think he still has that shirt... LOL


Have a wonderful week.

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment